A “survival bracelet” is not going to help your survive because it has pretty accent colors or a really neat fancy knot. The point of a survival bracelet is to provide you with tools you need when you need them. This bracelet is only availible in one solid color, but it can be any of the colors pictures in the item gallery!
To make sure that’s the case each of the bracelets:
- Is made from a single run of 8+ feet of real 550lb MILSPEC paracord, no cheap imitations.
- Is woven tight and clean enough to stay in shape and looking correct, but can easily be undone with just your hands should you need to take it apart and use the rope.
- While it is availible with multiple clasps, we recommend the survival clasps which has on it:
- A piece of fire starting steel
- A striker for the fire still, which can be used as a cutter also
- A high pitched very loud whistle
This bracelet is availible with multiple clasps other than the survival clasp, but that surely is the one we recommend as it’s the most useful!
Each one of these bracelets is made exactly to fit so please measure your wrist and pick the exact size. Do not add anything to the measurement, we do that for you to make sure the bracelet is a comfortable but secure fit. Please measure to the nearest 1/4 inch. See the last picture in the gallery for how to measure your wrist.
If you have any questions about this item or any others, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org